Saturday, December 04, 2004

::I Feel Lucky!!! Or Unlucky.....whatever.

I just won $5 from one of those stupid football scratchcards (pay $1, scratch the thing, if 3 ($1, $5, $10 000, etc.) are the same, you win the amount of money). My father won $2, which is great until you take into account that we spent $6 on the stupid cards and so we only won $1 instead. Bah.

Why couldn't we win the $10 000 instead? Then we would earn....$9999!!!! 0_0

Everyone (well almost everyone) in my house is sick, except me and my father. Okay, 50% of my house is sick, but come to think of it, houses can't get sick. Anyway, someone died in my block and now the whole void deck is full of chairs, wreaths and blankets with cardboard chinese words on them.

I haven't collected my testimonial. I'm going to collect it tomorrow. That's good. I'm sick of being stuck at home. I haven't stepped out of the house (well, buying lunch from downstairs and things like that not counted) since the Sunday before prom. I feel mouldy.