Tuesday, February 15, 2005

::feel so sad

sfouhuisafiu feel so sad

szrdsbydsdff feel so bad

i want to find a trash can and sit there. and sit there. and sit there.

but even then, pple will come and throw rubbish on me.

dfb zrokmfdslgz oioizdfiugasrlks roi oigdpoiflkdfiygn fstdtsy dtdrzfs

then they will turn the trash can over and tip me out

and tell me "why are you such a loser?"

rguzkgjk.jglhl>ILSf halfldlk ihdlflkzflka kdafhlhf

it is not good.

it is so not good.

it is so so so not good.

i am very sad.

really!

fgcmtdmyed/;;st;;f;ldf;ld;;ldr;ldt;llrkzjkozpKJtj;

why you put me in the trash can?

wait i climbed inside myself.

but you made me hide inside means u put me inside.

ahahahaha

so redunculous

its dark in here and it smells like this: ...

DON'T BANG!

I SAID DON'T BANG!!!!

but do u stop? no.

no no no no no

you put me in the trash can.