Friday, July 15, 2005

::Power the free spirit!

Well, here's something I could consider: fx bikes - damn cool motorised bikes

Anyway, went cycling after the rain. Kept out of the puddles at first, then I saw a really big one. Hmmm, take too much trouble to keep out of it (don't forget SATan is damn lazy). Traffic moving pretty fast so don't want to change position unnecessarily. Anyway (this is the real reason!), haven't had a really big SPLASH! in a long time. So rode through it, and then through all the puddles the rest of the way. Ended up going into a pothole when I was turning in onto the pavement near my house. %@$&%^!!!! Really got a big shock, man.

Anyway, my shirt was like wonderful afterwards. Ma was surprisingly understanding. Maybe I should get some fenders?

I'm going to Baybeats tomorrow. Anyone else also going tomorrow can sms me maybe?