Tuesday, October 25, 2005

::GEM Registration I

Task: Register online for GEMs (general elective modules).
Time: 1 hr

Easy rite?

NO!!!!!!!!

Ok, 1st step: use Internet Explorer.
What? IE?!!! But that's fucking slow! No Firefox?
Yup, no firefox.
So I used IE. Which was fucking slow. Login page wouldn't even show.
Transfer rate was like hello? in bytes?
Like 40 mins later.... still nothing?
PUI!!!!!!

Ok, fuck it la, I abandon IE. It is a piece of shit anyway. And I use firefox.
So fast and nice!! Boo to IE.
Unfortunately only got shitty courses left liao. But never mind la.
Then I found out why cannot use. I click on the button, then come out one page....'pls click on the button of the GEM you wish to register for.'
Or something like that la. By now, the time is already like 12:53?
Ok fine fine. Go back to IE and wait. Later sure time up one. You people are all bastards.
Then guess what, login page can load leh, you know why?
Because it is 01:03 already. PUIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(While I am typing this, I am still unable to login properly with IE)
So I give up lor, no GEM then no GEM lor. Waste my precious 1 hr.

End result: I got no GEM.
Hahahahahahah

SO WHAT NOW, FAGS?!!!!!