Thursday, November 30, 2006

THE DREAM GUY thing. Uhhhhhh.

Hair Color: Ah whatever la.

Eye Color: Ah, whatever la. But must have nice eyes. Nice as in sincere and can tell he has a nice personality.

Height: Whatever la.

Six Pack: Whatever la.

Facial Hair: No.

Long or Short Hair: Whatever la.

Glasses: Whatever la.

Piercings: No. That's gross.

Scars: Whatever la. Probably can't help having them.

Thin or Bushy eyebrows: Whatever la.

Chest Hair: Whatever la.

Buff or Skinny: Not too skinny, not too fat. Anything else ok.

Straight Teeth, Gap, or Braces: Whatever la.

Personality: Stable, strong physically mentally and characteristically, understanding, good sense of humour, not too clingy, loving, open minded, responsible, down to earth, capable, doesn't have to be very romantic (same as Evon's....hehe) nice guy but not a pushover. Mature. Healthy ego.

Funny or Serious: Either ok, but not too extreme. I'm more inclined towards serious though.

Party boy or Stay at home: No need to be party boy la. Regular guy can already la. Nice if he takes part in some external activities though.

Should he cook?: Whatever la. So long as we get to eat in the end (I can't cook btw)

Should he have a best friend?: Why not?

Should he have a lotta girlfriends: Ok if he has enough self control.

Outgoing or Shy: Whatever he's more inclined to, so long as I can live with it

Sarcastic or Sincere: Sincere.

Should he love his mother?: Why not?

Should he watch chick flicks: Errr....he'd have to watch them by himself then. I CAN'T STAND CHICK FLICKS.

Phone person?: Whatever, within reason. Not when I'm busy. Not every night. (And I'm not a phone person. When you hear my phone ring, you buy 4D)

Would he be a smoker: I used to say a definite NO! to this one, but some of the smokers I met were pretty nice people, however, for the sake of my health, probably not.

Would he drink?: Ok to drink a little, but please don't get drunk, vomit on the couch and then pass out in the middle of the hallway. I'm not going to clean up after you. Thank you.

Would he swear: Ok la. Come on, I swear too.

One or more girls at a time: Don't waste my time and I won't waste yours. Anyway, I wouldn't take a guy who's someone else's property.

Call you hunny, sweety, baby etc.?: Whatever la. Would be kinda funny, as in ha-ha funny, but it might start to get on my nerves

Would he pay for dates: Yes. I'm stingy. But I can understand if he doesnt want to. Then we'd better split the cost. Cause I'm not going to pay for him cause I'm stingy.

Does he kiss on the first date: Depends.

Where would you go to dinner: Wherever.

Bring you flowers: No, flowers are useless. Buy me a car. Now, we're talking. (Just kidding, hehe)

Write poetry about you?: Whatever, but wouldn't score any extra points for that one.

Would he hang out with you and YOUR friends: If he wants to.

Would you hang out with him and HIS friends: If I want to.

When he hugs, where's his arms: Wherever he wants to put them. That I agree to, of course.
.
Will he walk you to the door at the end?: At the end?!! (what we died already?)

Holding Hands: Whatever la.

Hugging Quickly?: Whatever la.

Short, Sweet Kisses: Whatever la.

Neck Kissing: Whatever la.

Forehead Kissing: Whatever la.

Would he Play...
Soccer: Whatever la.
Baseball: Whatever la.
Basketball: Whatever la.
Lacrosse: Whatever la.
Water Polo: Whatever la.
Surf: Whatever la.
Skateboard: Whatever la. Teach me some tricks!
Snowboard:Whatever la. I want to try leh...

Does he..
Sing?: Whatever la.
Play Guitar: Whatever la. If can, teach me! (I mean, like properly, not like me anyhow learn)
Play Piano: Whatever la.
Play Drums: Whatever la. Teach me also!
Clean his room: Whatever la. (I also never clean my room)
Paint, Draw, Sculpt: Whatever la.
Writes His Own Music: Whatever la. Cool btw.

Think's Justin Timberlake is Gay: I don't even recall what the guy looks like.
Calls Other Guys: why not?
Boxers or briefs: Whatever la.
Use the word dude: Whatever la. But not too often. Personally, I don't like the sound of that word, and most people who use it often are trying to act cool.

Moral of the story: Defining the perfect guy ain't that important. Just depends on whether we two "gum" or not, whether I'm happy to see you, you're happy to see me, I like being with you, you like being with me. Most other things are secondary.