Friday, December 17, 2004

::SATan Lives Again!!!!!

Well, i'm back, my new com is up and running, an i opened an envelope and got $150 for some good progress thingy. Incredible cuz I haven't seen much increase in the amount of studying i did between last year and this year. they must have sent it to the wrong person. But nvm, i'm taking it, i'm taking it. Thanks.

And like a shit I'm going to use the $150 to buy books. Yes, I am a boring person. But you already know that, no?

Oh, Tari (is that still her name?) called and asked me to check posting results. I'm like 'huh? what posting results?' Oh yes, JC posting results. So I checked and I'm going to YISHUN JC. Where the hell is Yishun JC? What the hell is Yishun JC? Can I back out of this one? HELP!!!!!

And my coms have new names now. The old one is called the Elitist and the new one is called My Little Bike. 'nuff said.