Monday, August 01, 2005

::Pissifying.

Database management test today. Of course I didn't study. So how it go?

Went fine, better than expected. Honestly, I'm pretty confident of passing. Maybe not top the class lah, but can pass at least. Wow! Big achievement for me!

Anyway, I think I pissed off this guy today. Cuz before the test, I asked him "what you think you'll get?" and I told him that I expected to pass cause honestly, I expected to pass. Then I think he thought I was showing off or something. No comment.

Some guy asked me what I spent all my time doing if I wasn't studying. So I told him, "ride bike, play guitar, etc." Ten he was like, you play guitar? And I was like oops shit, shouldn't have said that. Well, I was right, cause when he found out I played electric he started trying to ask me what type of music I play and wouldn't accept that I said "anything I like", which was the truth because I'd got over the fame and "cool factor" part long ago, and I no longer consider myself a "serious" guitarist. So whatever I play is truly what I like, I can be making nonsense noises and playing stupid pop songs one day, and attempting (keyword: attempting) Yngwie Malmsteen the next. So seriously, I dunno. It's all for fun now, the way it should have been in the beginning.

Feel very alienated from my SP classmates all of a sudden. That's what comes from spending all your free time during 1 week holiday hanging out with bikes, guitars and a mushroom(you know who you are).

Walked home from Macritchie (sp?) today. Wow, I am a God. (obviously you can tell I'm not that fit hehe)