Tuesday, July 19, 2005

::Adventures of the sleep-deprived

Anyway, it all started when I overslept in the morning and so I didn't have time to bring my bike down. So I got out my baby girl and picked around with her a bit and then it was time for school.

So I got to the bus stop. And ran after the wrong bus. Luckily I found out just as I got to the door. Damn. Finally I got on the right bus. And as usual, I fell asleep. When I woke up, I was at Fairfield Methodist School.

wtf? I overshot!

So I crossed the road and took a bus back. And all would have been well except that I got off at the wrong stop. &$#%$#$^!!!!

And I was late, like duh.

Anyway, I think one of my teachers thinks I'm a pussy. Cause she was correcting my work and told me to do part of it again, and I was like "okay, fine." in the way that I always do, like cause she asked me to do something and I'm going to do it right? Well, I think she thought I was pissed cause then she said stuff like "I'm not correcting your language, you can write quite well, I just want u to make some adjustments..." or something like that. So now she thinks I'm a pussy.

These trained in communtication kind of people never know what to do with me cause I never respond according to the books. But well, I never read the books. Of course I don't know.