Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Hee. It's raining.... but that's fine with me.

Dunno leh... while every one is hankering after jobs with good pay and such, somehow I'm already sick of that kind of shit.
I want a job that allows me to do what I love doing, never mind if it doesn't pay well.
(And it probably won't, heh)
But on the other hand, having a job that doesn't pay well means that means that you can't fall sick, otherwise you'll be in deep shit (medical bills).
And it sure feels pretty weird, after all, all your life everyone has been going "Go get a good job" and such and it's kinda weird when you realise you probably won't.
But after all, it's always hard to do something that no one else is doing.
But again, maybe there's a reason why nobody is doing it.
Dunno.

There are some things that I've been wanting to get into for a long time but I'm not sure how to.
Taking the first step into unknown territory is scary but possible.
But if you can't even see where to put your foot.... well, that is a major problem.
How absolutely irritating.

(Huh?)