Saturday, January 20, 2007

::Big Bang Love

Went with my sis to watch the movie Big Bang Love Juvenile A at the Picturehouse today. Ended up paying a whopping $9 per person cause my sis came too late to catch the 15.30 screening. They didn't check out ICs cause there were only like 3 other people watching the movie with us!

The guy Shiro is played by Masanobu Ando! the last time I saw him, he was in Space Travellers (dumb but funny movie) as the one of the bank robbers. He looks so different now!

Saw my friend (and fellow project comrade) YW in a lorry while I was crossing the road Probably going for his internship intervies. Which reminds me, I haven't smsed my lecturer about why they haven't responded to my application yet.

I think my group members are pissed off at me now for running off to see movie and not doing project. But hey, I need a break what. And the whole of this weekend belongs to you people already.