Friday, October 22, 2004

::Look at what? Want to fight?

Ok. I do not apologise for my long absence.

IT'S MY OWN FUCKING BLOG WHAT. YOU WANT TO FIGHT IZZIT?

Just kidding. I just left for awhile, now Singapore become booger country liao.

Updates:

1) Updated Sam's blog link. (Friends)
2) Added Maybelline's blog link. (Friends)
3) Added Evon's link. (Friends)

As for me, myself, I, I've been busy studying (ha! I wish.), screwing around with some electronic music on my computer (right now, it's still pretty raw) and listening to evil beaty music/cheesy chinese pop songs/cheesier techno. But I like it what. Kill me. (Just don't sue me, cuz I have no $$$.) I'm also waiting for an ASIO card, so I can hook up my 'wives' (guitar and bass lah) to the computer.

And no, Maybelline, you don't get your photos yet. Mwahahahaha.

(BTW, what's with the fucking popup? Does anyone know?)