Tuesday, December 21, 2004

::Hey, thanks!!!

Big thank you to mikaela (goldie) for sending me a card....makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside :)

It's hard to stay in touch with every1 I know frm st. nix, i don't have some people's addresses or contact number, dunno if they moved or change hp or whatever, or dunno whether they still friendly with me or not, so here's something for all those pple who ever knew me before:

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR ^_^

and if you're one of these people and you're reading this, pls leave a comment or tag for me (with perhaps, some contact info) so we can stay in touch (but only if you want to, of course :) )

oh and a special really really big Merry Christmas to all my special frens from:
1) Ghostbusters (Mikaela, Addie, Cheryl Cai)
2) Husky + Goldie thingy (Mikaela)
3) SLAMD (Lix, Addie, Muthu, Dragon)
4) We3 (Tari, Evon )

Argh! I miss all of you! Don't dao me leh!!! Let me know how you guys are doing!!!!
(ok lah, all those who didn't dao me, so sorry....i appreciate, i appreciate)