Saturday, March 05, 2005

::Wow.

Me brave. My first choice is totally like unbelievable.

When i told my aunt, see, she was like "what? You suck so much and you want to....." ok. something along the lines of that lah. not so bad sounding lah.

yeh. No comment man.

I didnt get very good lor....same as prelims.....after moderation. but then, i got 2 As. Eng lit and art.

At first i thought my art got B3 but no, its A2. A2 for that junk heap. A2 for that pile of crap. Fucking unbelievable. But I have to go back and bring it home cuz it's embarassing. even after i'm gone pple will still be looking at the thing. argh.

i bet the sec 3s have seen it already. where can i put my face, man. >_<

and eng lit....fucking unbelievable too. this is the truth: i didn't do any additional studying outside elit lesson stuff, yep, no my own notes, no internet notes, nothing. 0_o just listen during lessons and read book sometimes.
proof that Ms Jacob is a damn good teacher. if she is ur english lit teacher, you are damn lucky. all u need to do is listen during lesson, you will sure get As. Unless u dun turn up for exam lah.

otherwise maybe they marked art and elit real lenient.

anyway, the rest of my results, no point asking abt it. I won't tell you. That means it's really bad haha.