Sunday, August 21, 2005

::Ok I'm damn sorry. (and hey, I mean it! Really!)

Went out with mut on Sat to watch Aftermath of Karaoke (it's a concert at Esplanade Outdoor theatre btw) and I think hey, I really acted like a bastard. Cause I was saying something about bad trance being repetitive and I only realised how bad it sounded (well, if someone had said that to me, I wouldn't be too pleased) when I got home.

Mut, I'm damn sorry and I hope you didn't take it personally. When I was talking about bad trance being repetitive, I was actually thinking about some songs I had downloaded from the Internet and some of my (how embarassing) own horrible attempts at composing. I didn't mean to insult or criticise you in any way and I hope you didn't take it that way. Are you pissed? Sorry!

Wanted to apply for some clinic but I realised that it started already. (Anyway, I wouldn't have been able to attend it cause I was down with dengue at that time) &#$%%&!!!!

Anyway, are any of you guys able to lend me Photoshop? I need it urgently and I'd be very grateful. Thanks!