Saturday, August 12, 2006

::Pizza and an apology

Help, I'm getting addicted to pizza! Recently, I've been eating at least one pizza a week. I am going to go broke calling for pizza. HELP!!!!

Oh btw, today I rode to SSDC to book lesson and on my way back, my sis was like, "right turn ahead". So we filtered right, and when the light turned green, my sis was like, "sorry, left turn". And I was like "huh?! wtf?!"
So we like didn't know what to do and at last I noticed that the SSDC car (those white training cars) beside us (turning left) had not moved off yet (probably going wtf why arent they moving at us), and we decided to tun left in front of all the left turning cars. And fortunately we made it through safely.

Come to think about it, we were already wrong anyway, but I should have asked the driver to stop before making the left turn. Fortunately, he seemed to have anticipated it. It was a dangerous and foolish thing to do and I'm surprised we didn't get horned.

Well, I don't think they'll read this anyway, but to whoever was in the SSDC car: Sorry, I'm in the wrong, I am really very sorry and I hope I didn't spoil your lesson. And sorry to all the cars behind us as well. Very very sorry!