Friday, October 22, 2004

::Thing I stole From Addie

If I were a month I would be: Dec. Rain, sleeping, cold weather and nice jackets.
If I were a day of the week I would be: Saturday
If I were a time of day I would be: 12-2pm. Most productive time of the day.
If I were a planet I would be: Green! erm....never mind.
If I were a animal I would be: Roadkill. That's life.
If I were a direction I would be: Left, right, left right left.
If I were a piece of furniture I would be: Mat. Sat on, walked all over.
If I were a sin I would be: LUST. *stares cross-eyed at you*
If I were a historical figure I would be: ME.
If I were a liquid I would be: Green tea.
If I were a tree I would be: Plastic tree. (heh, is that a jrock band or something?)
If I were a flower/plant I would be: Cactus.
If I were a kind of weather I would be: rain and storms! with positive and negative charges!
If I were a musical instrument I would be: FSM Infector. Ok, it's not really an instrument except in the loosest sense of the word, but it's my fave. ^_^
If I were an emotion I would be: *0_o*
If I were a color I would be: black with mouldy edges
If I were a vegetable I would be: eggplant. still need to ask? plus, it's purple and I'm sexually deprived
If I were a sound I would be: that trance synth sound I'm chasing
If I were an element I would be: a transition element. all those lovely colours.
If I were a car I would be: trishaw. nope, ah pek motorbike. (i'd rather be a hayabusa though)
If I were a song I would be: crap i wrote (i tried, i tried.)
If I were a movie I would be directed by: me. starring me. and me. and me. (ie. really really low-budget movie)
If I were a book I would be written by: me duh.
If I were a food I would be: pig feet vinegar? is that what it's called?
If I were a place I would be: my house!!!! love that place, except when the tv is on.
If I were a material I would be: Leather.
If I were a taste I would be: phooey
If I were a scent I would be: me B.O.
If I were a word I would be: arh?
If I were an object I would be: synth. never quite predictable.
If I were a body part I would be: hair. sad but true.
If I were a facial expression I would be: -_-'" kind of expression
If I were a cartoon character I would be: dead. violently. like happy tree frens
If I were a shape I would be a: infinity-gen. or whatever. wait, that's a circle. not special liao.
If I were a number I would be: 0000