Thursday, March 31, 2005

::Beware of cyclist

Funny quote:

"people who shave their heads voluntarily, for no particular religious, health or military reasons, obviously have no idea how precious hair is. imagine the cancer patients who are hoping for wigs. that's just sad, doesn't anyone understand? it's a question of morality."
- from Mikaela's blog

Well said!

Ya anyway,
Been going cycling almost everyday, that's why I never update. (Ok, I went cycling today but still updated haha). Not bad, I'm getting better now, at least people don't need to swerve and hug trees to avoid me, but still nowhere near very good, and my ma she won't let me go on the road. Which makes sense lah, cuz I'd probably get spooked or something and the cars aren't going to hug trees for me i guess. Was cycling on the jogging track (which is pretty irresponsible, but I needed to get to the traffic light), and scared this auntie who went straight to the opposite end of the track from me and started walking, and I was a bit like ... cuz it's not like I can't avoid people or something.

Ya, and somehow I got this bruise from dunnowhere which I only found today. And some scratches also, but nvm cuz they're all almost healed now. Today got no accidents! Haha.

Who want to go cycling wif me? Then can watch me haf accident haha. No, seriously.

Went out wif Maybelline and Evon on some day. Forgot to return Maybelline's cd. funmhsnkhujbkb!!!!!! Sorry ah Maybelline, but u should haf asked.

I've been putting a scar plaster on my scar and now it's turned all red around the edges and hurts like hell. WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING????!!!