Friday, April 15, 2005

::Now now, I'm not going to hurt you.

My medical exam is tomorrow. Supposed to go to some clinic place for x-ray and medical checkup. I hate medical checkups. I've been avoiding going to the doctor for most of my life and now I've got to go and I'm not even ill. And anyway, most probably they're going to poke around at me and tell me that I've got some funny disease that I haven't even heard of, then they'll poke at me with needles and draw my blood for tests, which sucks because the last time people took my blood for testing, my blood all froze up and they had to poke holes in both my arms before they could get any blood.

Nurse: Your blood doesn't seem to be flowing. Are you cold?
Me: I'm positively freezing. (what do you think? I think my skin has turned blue already)
Nurse: Okay. Stick out your other arm.

Argh. Weird doctor nurse things.