Friday, April 01, 2005

::Action.

Okay. Finally I hear from my new poly.

It sent me a brown envelope filled with forms, school rules and other assorted things.

Some interesting stuff:

1) Must come with hair in its original colour. I wonder what those people who dyed their hair red after graduation are going to say.

2) No sleeveless shirts, singlets and shorts. Okay, I get the singlet and shorts part, but no sleeveless shirts? That is just insane. Luckily I'm a t-shirt person.

3) Fine $50 for handphones ringing during lectures and wearing slippers. Makes me think of the good old days when they just took away your handphones/slippers/whatever for some time and scolded you.

4) Strangely they didn't say anything about being late. Maybe I can get lucky on that one...no lah, just kidding.