Saturday, April 23, 2005

::stuck in a rut you can't get out off

Today was pretty rushed, gotta go market get vegetables and stuff so I took my bike and my sis down to the void deck and just managed a little ride this long _ ok longer perhaps. Passers-bys were entertained by the sight of two fat old women trying to fit on one poor skinny little bike. Okay, obviously it didn't work. but hey, it's just for fun!

Anyway, I seem to be stuck in a rut, no improvement, no deprovement/unprovement/whatever, quite depressing. Sis said something like 'If it was so easy to achieve it wouldn't be such a big deal when someone can do it.' Very encouraging. Thanks, sis (and yes, I really mean it).

Just keep trying and don't give up!

Anyway,




You Should Try Roller Skiing





A little more dangerous than snow skiing
But who cares when you can ski to the grocery store?




Come to think of it, some roller skiier nearly crashed into my behind some time ago when I had to stop for a pair of nosey unleashed dogs.