Wednesday, June 22, 2005

::Ouch my eye.

Well today, I intended to go and force Vector Magnetics to change my thumb drive. Well, I figured that since lesson ended at 12.30, I could go change it in the afternoon. Well, got to school and then found out that I had to stay back for some shit briefing at guess what, 3 - 5. What the hell.

So does our hero (haha, like real) SATan have to endure another two days of being thumb drive-less? No, because nothing stops SATan when she....okay, cut the crap here.

Okay, in the short space of two and a half hours, I got down to Vector Magnetics on my friend's motorbike (people, don't tell my ma) and got my thumb drive changed. Had to keep the visor down cause my eyes kept getting assaulted by all manner of flying dust particles and whatnot. It was not that scary though. Dunno why everyone seems to think that being on a motorbike is scary and that you have to hug the person in front of you. You fucking don't. If you did, no one would carry pillion riders cause they'd be squeezed out of breath by the pillion rider every time they turned a corner (which perhaps might be a good thing if you like being squeezed).

Well, anyway, SATan is not the kind of person that will anyhow hug people. She is not that timid and anyway she hates being hugged so she doesn't see why she has to torture other people.

Anyway, they changed my thumb drive cause they couldn't retrieve the info from the spoilt one and the model was out of stock. New thumb drive (Cruzer Micro) looks good, even better than the previous one. It's small, transparenty, has a pretty blue LED and matches the colour of my computer . However, when plugged in to the front of my computer, the pretty blue LED is so blinding that I have to block the light with a flyer if I want to stop squinting. Serious design flaw. Well, guess I just can't win. Sigh.

Anyway, I am going to get a motorbike asap. Once you find out how much time you can save by having your own transport, you won't want to rely on public transport ever again. But I still gotta wait. Too bad for me huh?