Friday, June 17, 2005

::What the...???

Congratulations SA, you are...


Finicky Feline of finickyfeline.liquidblade.com

You may seem sweet on the outside but behind you hide a sharpened claw. You have the observation skills of a forensic detective and can see right through people easily. You attract attention, both good and bad, but more bad than good. You've seen more assholes in life than a proctologist. The bad ones tries to screw you over but quickly learnt that its a bad move because you enjoy screwing them back accordingly.

Which Singaporean Blogger Are You?



What the...? Who the hell is she?

Anyway...

"The bad ones tries to screw you over but quickly learnt that its a bad move because you enjoy screwing them back accordingly."

Yo, that's me.
In my shameless search for friends in Poly, I somehow got involved with one of those people that people call losers, the kind that expect you to help them with everything all the fucking time (and get angry if you don't, even for legitimate reasons like you're busy), treat them better than you would even treat your bestest friend even though you just met them for like, a week, think it's their God-given right to call you multiple times every day and bankrupt you with your own phone bills, and try to make you feel guilty if you don't indulge their abovementioned idiotic behaviour. Well, this time, she's picked the wrong person. She doesn't know who she picked this time, man. Guess she figured that I'm not one of those people you'd call 'popular', just like her so I'd be just as desperate for her attention, but what she didn't get is that I'm not popular cause I don't want to be, I don't like people much, and I can survive very happily on my own (but I have other friends btw), thank you . Therefore, I'm the last person that will feel guilty if I don't help her (I just don't get the 'I'm so poor-thing, no one will help me thing), don't answer her calls (cause the last thing I want to do is encourage her to call me everyday, and besides, every time the phone rings, I throw it out the window), and I blow hot and cold and act unreasonable at her all the time cause frankly, I'm starting to think that losing her as a friend would not be that much of a loss to me, who knows, I'd probably gain from it.

If you're nice to me, I'll be nice to you. But if you want to screw me over, well, two can play at that game together.

I admit, some of the things I do to her are pretty unreasonable and pretty much against my usual practice. But some people just don't want you to be nice to them. Give them an inch, they'll treat you as a fool and expect a mile. Worst thing is, she won't even go away even when I give her obvious hints to back off. She gets the hints all right, she's just so fucking clingy and insecure that she has to cling to some poor unlucky person and make her life hell.

I mean, it's all right if you're insecure and need to have a friend, but please don't expect your friend to be your 24-hour support team. You have your life to lead, but so do other people. They're not obliged to be your personal support group 24/7. If they do help you, they are doing you a favour and you should be fucking thankful, okay?

If being your friend means having to run circles around you and devoting their life and all their time to you, it's no wonder no one wants to be your friend.

I think I'm just unlucky.

So what can you do with this kind of people?