Sunday, June 19, 2005

::Life update

Well, it (refer to the previous post) didn't work. So no reaction worth noting. Dunno if it is a good thing or not.

Am trying to download this thingo right now and it is taking forever.

That's it, I am moving over to the Broadband side.

And the fact that they are giving free iPod shuffle now also helps.

My thumb drive screwed up on Friday after a paltry lifespan of get this: only three weeks, taking most of my schoolwork with it. Went to Sim Lim square to get it replaced, repaired, whatever but they said, after one week we don't replace it, you have to go straight to the company.

Yeah, fine fine. But they only open office hours (which means closed on Sundays, closed after 5)

Very useful for me huh?

Three days without thumb drive!!!! AAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHH!!!!! And who's going to compensate me for the loss of my data? Can't you see I am having an emotional breakdown???!!!

(yes, almost half a year later after leaving st nicks, SATan still has no life)