Sunday, June 05, 2005

::A case of mistaken identity.

Well, I was in the park, on my bike (duh!) and I saw one of those spandex types on a bike, looked like this friendly cyclist I always meet. Well, I was feeling kinda guilty about accidently 'daoing' (ignoring) him quite a number of times previously, so since I noticed today, I gave him one hell of a big smile.

And guess what? It was a different guy. (I think it's one of that friendly cyclist's friends btw, but I can't be sure.) Anyway, he smiled at me every time we passed him afterwards. Must have thought I was either weird or extremely happy.

Anyway, if you spandex types all decide to wear helmets, shades and cycling clothes, how do you expect me to tell you apart for God's sakes? I shouldn't join one of those cycling groups, I think I'll be wandering mournfully around and going, "'Scuse me, are you my friend ______? You're not? But you're the 20th person I asked already. So sorry."

(I am not face blind by the way. I'm just not observant enough. But it's not my fault if you all decide to look exactly like each other, see?)

Come to think of it, I should have checked his bike for confirmation. But never mind, no harm done.

Other memorable events today included the discovery of a couple fucking in a park pavilion. Okay. I can pretend I went by so fast I didn't see (haha. For the first thing, I can't go that fast, and for the second thing, I really did see). But you must try not to do such things in a park on Sunday in the morning. There are many families and little children around, see?

Anyway, I tried riding on my pegs myself and it didn't give anyone any problems. What's wrong with my pillion rider huh? Is she really that big? Or is it just me? Huh? Maybe it has something to do with the fact that she refuses to ride on it any more. Don't understand. It's quite comfortable what.

I haven't done my Prepmaths. Aaaah! Can diie.