Monday, May 30, 2005

::Reels in confusion.

I signed up for cycling and I don't know why. I don't know if I should have either. I don't know if I should regret it or what. Came out thinking 'what did I do that for?' I'm confused. I dunno. Should I have gone CCA-less? It seemed unthinkable some time ago but now it sounds perfectly logical. I dunno. Tell me what. Cause I don't have the answers.

Got my leg caught in the bus door on the bus home. It didn't hurt as much as I thought it would. Wanted to bring him down, but no one thought the same way as I did. Installed stuff. Took bloody long. Thoughts are kinda messy cause I'm still feeling stunned. Stunned at I-don't-know-what.

Gwen, Evon, anybody, I really need to bike with you guys. I feel totally stressed. Make it the next available weekend, anywhere, argh whatever.