Tuesday, May 31, 2005

::Complain, complain.

Dont take bus no. 74 in the evenings. It will sure break down halfway. Yesterday, we were all chased off the bus because it broke down. Then today, the bus kept groaning and stopping and threatening to break down and not move. I wonder what they're doing with the money collected from the increases in bus fare. Since they're so rich and keep making profits, they should buy a few more new buses. Stop overworking the poor old buses lah. Let them take a rest.

People, don't anyhow make fun of people who are reading their textbooks in between lesson lah. I dunno about you, but I joined DIT cause I like it even though I qualify for JC admission, I came here to learn and not to play and slack, I'm planning to go to university after this, and I don't like indulging in idle chit chat that much either. Okay?

Just blew alot of money on books. I feel poor now.

On a happier note, my friend's bike (as in motorbike, not bicycle) has been repaired. He said it skidded. Strangely, my bike (bicycle this time) also had to be sent for repairs cause guess what? It skidded. (It's repaired and back by my side now btw) These two wheeled vehicles, they always skid. Strangely, I've never seen that happen to skate scooters. Wonder why. Maybe we should all ride skate scooters.