Saturday, May 21, 2005

::I think you just have hang-ups.

So said my sis when I told her that my maths sucked.
No, my maths doesn't suck! Really!! It's just that I'm no good at factorisation. But that's cause factorisation sucks.

Lixxie has a lovely new blog layout.

ARRRGGGGHHH!!!!! Wet games!!! I HATE WET GAMES AND I HATE YOU!!!!!
Just realised that orientation week includes wet games. I hate wet games (like you didn't know that already). In fact, I hate them so much I once ran away from Art club cause they wanted to play wet games and my juniors were dying to throw waterbombs at me or empty a pail over my head or something. And anyway, I didn't bring spare clothes. So I whined at the teacher and at last he said, "Ok lah, you can go home". The trick is to choose teachers that you think will buy your nonsense and appeal to their sense of the pointlessness of wet games ie. "I didn't bring any spare clothes and I'll have to walk home all wet and anyway, it's pretty pointless right? I really really hate wet games! etc."
But it's orientation what. I can't just pon, otherwise I won't know what is happening. Bah.
Hell, I hate water. I don't even swim. (But I bathe!! Really!! Trust me...)

"Some ppl won't ffeel (sic) the way i do, and will probably see it as a waste of time and energy. Its a sad attitude. You don't know how much it means to the ppl down there, fighting for the school, or for whatever they're representing."
-extract from post about cheering for the school team, from Evon's blog

I think I am one of those people, but after all, I am a confirmed loner (which you probably know already if you've been following my blog). Actually, if I was competing, I wouldn't really expect people who didn't even know me to be cheering for me. Maybe I just don't get the whole competition thing.

Anyway, I am getting lazier. This is not good. But at least I don't like TV.