Sunday, May 29, 2005

::And it rained for ever and ever, amen.

Finally got off my fat ass and brought my bike for repairs. Decided to bring it back to the shop I bought it from. Rode all the way there (yes, I am crazy) and guess what? The shop was closed. >_<

So I cycled to the other bike shop, the one I bought my other bike from. Felt bad about asking them to fix it for free, so I ended up buying a pair of pegs from them.

Well, so what became of my bike?
Well, turns out that it's the handlebars which are twisted so they can't do anything about it except bend them back into place. Which they did. That is all.

Then it rained. And I was stranded at the bike shop looking at all the beautiful (but very expensive!) bikes all the way until 3-something when the rain got smaller and I cycled home in the rain all wet and sad and only had my lunch at almost 4pm.

Just for your info: People, from now onwards, I'm only free on weekends, unless you want to wait till 5 something. Get used to it.