Wednesday, May 25, 2005

::Another day.

Well, I was late. Again. This time for half an hour only. But didn't make no damn difference cause if you're late for more than 10 minutes they take it that you didn't come at all (this later played a part in my decision to pon during the later half of the day, but never mind). I met my sec school friend Carol on the bus, she was going to Ngee Ann Poly. Her hair had turned brown and she looked and dressed nice. As for me, well, my appearance hasn't changed since primary school. That's why people can still recognise me even though they aren't my super-good bestest friend or what.

What did we have today? More SPICE training (how to use our computer account thingys) in the morning. Singapore Poly is very com-ish, most everything is done through the com with our account thingys. Again (like yesterday, cuz I remember I forgot to mention anything about this) I didn't get a handout cause I was late, but I didn't need it anyway cause the stuff was pretty common sense.

Then we had lunch. I tried out a different foodcourt. The char siew rice was nice. And it only cost $2!!! (this is my favorite part!)

Then we decided to pon the rest of the day. So we did. The end.

Oh, and I found out that if you fall asleep on the bus once you get on (if it's a long journey, that is), you are less likely to miss your stop than if you fall asleep halfway during the ride.

Oh (another oh!), tomorrow is my flag day. It's for the President's challenge thingy. So if you see me standing around with a can tomorrow, must donate okay? Please lah, help me win the bicycle. Oh, can do charity and ji de (accumulate good karma) also. :D